Music4Freedom

Music4Freedom is a volunteer based organisation dedicated to the protection of global human rights through music campaigns. 

OUR MISSION - Music4Freedom is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of global human rights through music campaigns and events.   

WHAT WE DO - Through a direct collaboration with international artists, we provide a platform where the artists can share their talents to promote human rights. We support the cause by giving 70% proceeds from music downloads & the remaining 30% to maintain our campaigns. 

OUR VISION - Initiate change in the minds of listeners! Inspiring and motivating each individual to seek change.

NEW ALBUM RELEASE -  PREVIEW & BUY HERE

 

Artists4Freedom Gallery

 

BE FREE EP by #Artists4Freedom @iwanjka @HarryLocoMusic @johnitomusic

 

Dutch peace & anti-slavery artists join forces through their positive music to inspire change and support survivors of modern-day slavery http://fsth.org

Dutch peace & anti-slavery artists join forces through their positive music to inspire change and support survivors of modern-day slavery http://fsth.org

"Resistance Is Vital" by @JohnitoMusic #4Snowden music campaign 

The 4Snowden Campaign is a freedom rights music campaign that advocates for the protection of Edward Snowden and whistleblowers, journalists, bloggers freedom artists, activists worldwide. http://4snowden.org

The 4Snowden Campaign is a freedom rights music campaign that advocates for the protection of Edward Snowden and whistleblowers, journalists, bloggers freedom artists, activists worldwide. http://4snowden.org

 

Copyright Music4Freedom 2013